Do not be proud of your qualities. What?!!!

Do not be proud of your qualities. What?!!!

Karna could bear a bee sting and fanned his guru, without interruption. Similarly, all Kauravs will be able to bear a lot, tolerate excessively. This is sign of excessive male ego, such people are killed under guidance of God. Excessive female ego atma (Draupadi) is saved by God. Statements of excessive male ego atma 'I never say no to sewa',  'No one returns from me empty-handed (Karna ego)', 'I do not take anything free, I am duty   bound, I am indebted to my king (Bhishma ego)',  'I never make mistake, my register, my regularity in service, is spotless. If you tell me a task, it will get done (Vidur ego)', 'Only what I contribute is my sewa earning, full yagya activities are not my earnings (Drona ego)'.
Do not be proud of your qualities. Shiv Baba will smile and become distant. Remember your weakness, your confusion. It keeps you close to the only one who is great, always virtuous, always fearless - Shiv Baba. Admit, confess, keep chart. Forget manners, develop intimacy with Shiv Baba.
Excessive love for sewa is sign of Kaurav role. Draupadi is egoistic but worth supporting (as judged by God Shiv Baba). Arjun is hot tempered, confused, sleeps too much ('Krishna ie Shiv is awake, thats why I sleep'), Bheem eats a lot, Yudhishter tells the one strategic lie, but they are guided to victory, supported, loved by God, despite many faults.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment