16 Celestial Degrees
Solah Kala Sampooran
& its Definitions
1. ART OF RELAXATION( आराम करने की कला ) ---
If we live our life with the definite belief that the Supreme Soul is the real director and actor and we are only His instruments, we can always remain contented and relaxed even in illness. The knowledge that this is all on account of our own past deeds enables us to be stable in varying-situations.
2. ART OF DEALING OR BEHAVIOUR( दैवीय व्यवहार करने की कला ) --
Our behaviour towards all should be such that it is full of natural and selfless love, respect, divine family feeling and sweetness.
3. ART OF KEEPING HEALTHY( स्वस्थ्य रहने की कला ) ---
Performing all deeds in soul- conscious stage is the key to be healthy. Understanding the deep secret of drama and remaining happy in all situations- is the art of keeping healthy.
4. ART OF TEACHING( सिखाने की कला ) ---
The essence of art of teaching is loveful behaviour.
5. ART OF LETTER WRITING( लिखने की कला ) --
Baba's letters used to be the source of inspiration in everybody's life. Baba's letters created desire for repeated reading. Baba used to win others through his letters.
6. THE ART OF SUSTENANCE( पालना करने की कला ) --
Like a mother Baba used to bring up and guide the children with great love, sacrifice, service and with tirelessness.
7. ART OF MARCHING AHEAD & INSPIRING OTHERS TO MARCH AHEAD(आगे बढ़ने व बढ़ाने की कला) --
Whatever challenges (tests) come on the way, always go on marching ahead to the goal.
8. ART OF ENTERTAINMENT( मनोरंजन की कला ) ---
Baba used to entertain and make children laugh while imparting knowledge.
9. ART OF SWEET TALKING( मधुर बोलने की कला ) ---
With sweet words, a person crosses many difficult situations. In soul-conscious stage, a man always speaks sweet words.
10. THE ART OF MAKING ONE’S OWN( दूसरों को अपना बनाने की कला ) ---
Bringing warmth in relations. Baba used to fill hope in hopeless souls.
11. THE ART OF LEADERSHIP( नेतृत्व करने की कला ) ---
Leader's task is to awaken people and encourage them to progress. Baba effortlessly turned every effort- maker into a leader or a teacher.
12. THE ART OF LEARNING( सीखने की कला ) --
Learning implies transformation in one's life. Brahma Baba, even after attaining old age, always used to consider himself just a student. Learning needs inquisitiveness.
13. THE ART OF TRANSFORMATION OR MOULDING( परिवर्तन करने की कला ) ---
Baba used to say that after understanding one's duty and aim of life, it is not difficult to mould oneself and transforming one's life style and the old sanskars. In Brahma Baba's own life, such transformation was evident.
14. THE ART OF CHANGING WASTE INTO BEST( व्यर्थ से समर्थ करने की कला ) ---
After making others to give up their old sanskars (tendencies) and old habits, Baba used to inspire them to transform these into good habits. He always uphold the pious thought to transform the vicious world into viceless.
15. THE ART OF ADMINISTRATION(प्रशासन करने की कला) ---
The greatest artist or administrator is one who can complete a task with minimum means. Baba's motto was- 'Begin the job and means will automatically start coming by themselves'. Baba always used to give an opportunity to everyone to do something or the other.
16. THE ART OF ABSORBENCE( समाने की कला ) ---
It was observed in Baba' s life that if any child used to put his/her confidence in Baba, Baba used to absorb his weakness like an ocean and never expressed it to others.